You can tell this is the fine print because there’s lots of text and no pictures… but it’s still very important!
- Cancellations – All cancellations and amendments must be done directly with the Park. Cancellations will incur a cancellation fee and the amount is at the discretion of the Park. All no shows will incur the loss of all money paid, ie if total amount has been paid, it will not be refunded. Important note re COVID-19. Please be aware of the current risk of travel restrictions being imposed due to COVID-19. If you are unable to travel due solely to mandatory travel restrictions and/or lock-downs, we will be happy to hold a credit for use at a later date without penalty. If you instead request a full cancellation, booking funds will be refunded less a $20 cancellation fee.
- Deposits and Payments – One night bookings require payment in full. For multiple night bookings deposits are 50% of the booking. For Easter, it is the total amount. Deposits for December and January vacations are required by 30th June. February to after Easter are due by 30th September. If deposits are not paid on time, cancellation of bookings may occur. Please notify us if bookings are not required. Payments can be made by Credit Card, Direct Debit or cheque. Our cancellation policy applies to all bookings.
- Child Policy – All children aged under the age of 2 can staye free of charge. Children aged 2 years and over are charged at the “extra persons rate”, which varies depending on the type of accommodation booked (eg cabin or sites). Proof of age may be required.
- Check In – Check Out – Arrivals times for cabins are 2.00pm and sites are 12.00 noon. Departures are strictly 10.00am sharp. A late checkout fee of $50 will apply for checkout after 10.00am.
- Late Check In – Please contact our office before 4.00pm on the day of arrival if your arrival time will be out of office hours. Staff will give you directions on how to enter the Park after hours.
- Peak Time Bookings – Peak times cannot be booked online. Please contact the Park office to make bookings for Christmas, Easter and long weekends.
- Group Bookings – Please contact the Park directly to make a group booking. The person making the booking will be responsible for the group booking, this includes deposits, changes to bookings, allocation of bookings and any damages incurred during the stay.
- No Third Party Bookings – we do not accept bookings by a third party. Each person must be responsible for making their own booking and needs to contact us direct.
- Pet and Smoking Policy – Pets are allowed in the Park except over Christmas/January and the Easter Holidays. Strictly NO pets or smoking are permitted inside the cabins, toilet block and camp kitchen. Please contact the Park with any further questions.
- Re-Allocation – We reserve the right to move bookings to different allocations within the Park.
- Car Parking – Unless prearranged, there is a maximum of 1 car per site/cabin, either parked on site or in the carport next to the cabin. Report all registration numbers in the Park to the office. Additional cars can be parked on the curbside parking outside the Park.
- Boats & Trailers – No boats or trailers are to be parked at cabins. Boats must be parked in the allocated “Boat Parking Area” ONLY.
- Tarps – Do not use any tarps on grassed areas. Shade cloth can be borrowed from the kiosk.
- Helmet Policy – All customers using wheeled toys or vehicles MUST wear helmets for their own safety. They must NOT ride in front of the kiosk doors, office ramps, amenities and camp kitchen area. We do have a limited number of helmets on site that can be hired for a small charge. Management has the right to remove wheeled toys or vehicles for the remainder of their stay if customers do not comply with the Helmet Policy.
- Right of Refusal – We reserve the right to refuse a booking at any time from any person if we believe that person is not the same person either named on the booking request, named on the credit card or authorized to use the credit card. In addition, a booking may be refused if we believe the person may not be able to pay the charges that will be incurred, may cause damage to property of the Park or other guests, exhibits socially unacceptable behavior, is younger than 18 years of age, or gave fraudulent or misleading information when making the booking.
Updated – May, 2017